Parent Advisory Committee}
The Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is an advisory committee to CWA administration. It allows parents to offer solutions and to help plan school events. All parents are welcome to join.
The PAC sets yearly goals and provides feedback on issues such as family handbook policies, needs surveys and fundraising. The PAC also hosts several events and fundraisers throughout the year to support school activities.
Some recent PAC- sponsored events:
- Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad — Mothers, dads and others significant to students join them for breakfast before school.
- Back 2 School BBQ — An August picnic brings families and staff together just before the school year starts.
- Teacher Appreciation Week — Parents help students with activities thanking teachers such as writing thank you notes and poems and decorating classroom doors illustrating teacher appreciation.
- October 25, 2017 (6-7 p.m.)
- November 29, 2017 (6-7 p.m.)
- January 24, 2018 (6-7 p.m.)
- February 21, 2018 (6-7 p.m.)
- March 25, 2018 (6-7 p.m.)
- April 23, 2018 (6-7 p.m.)
Please visit our Resources section for information and documentation, such as our school handbook, calendar, forms and more.